Tuesday, 4 March 2008



Its been a really peculiar day for me. 1st thing I woke up to in the morning was this message " Faith, I'm so sorry but I wish to take the captain's post from you. Can you be my vice captain? " I almost got a heart attack when I saw that. What a way to start my day.

I'm sorry too cause I'm gonna retain my post as president and captain of the wakeboarding club. Even if you're willing to fight for it, so am I.
A voting session for another selection of the captain will be held. Between the both of us.

U know what this means...IT MEANS WAR!!!!! hahahahas. jkjk, to think I'm still joking about this. But really I'm serious about my post.


And while I was in the bus from hougang mall back to my place, I saw melvin. My secondary school friends should know him. That kinda retarded guy? Always clapping his hands and talking to himself? Yea, that's him. He started telling me that 'Faith is my wife'. Thought it was kinda funny at 1st but when he got more persistant and started making kissy faces at me, I got really freaked out. Luckily Keith was there. Thanks Keith. Shouldn't have gotten angry with you.
But other than that, the day was fun! Went gymming and swimming with keith at my place! And did some packing for my trip tomorrow.Gonna board the morning flight tomorrow. 8am! That's super early and that means that I've to sleep early but I ain't going to! :p

I'll miss Keith, and Clauds and Joanne and Yanli and Pat and loads more people. But it'll be good that I have a short break to get rid of all these stress. (:

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket